Monday, January 30, 2012

Gucci F/W 2012 Milan Fashion Week






       I can only think of one think when I see the Gucci collection for this year, outstanding. I fell so completely in love, that I couldn't pick just a few and had to feature so many more. All the colors, velvet, proportions, the tailoring! The detailed patterns and gorgeous floral prints, the beautiful moody statements of blue, emeralds, jade, burgundy, port, so many luscious warm colors. It definitely goes head to head with Burberry Prorsum's collection which I also died over. This is one of the few collections that is completely consistent with every pieces and effortlessly cohesive. Frida Giannini did an amazing job at keeping her story and her vision true to the aesthetic that she was going for. This is yet another successful collection for this coming Fall Winter 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment