Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Versace F/W 2012 Milan Fashion Week




       Talk about gaudy and over the top. The Versace collection must definitely be one of my favorite collections I've seen so far. They give Jean-Paul Gaultier a run for his money when it comes to drama in menswear. The floral patterns mixed with a contrasting military inclined style, it's difficult to imagine any army wearing anything like floral camo, yet somehow Donatella pulls it off. Where do I enlist?
       If you were able to get involved with all the hype that was Versace for H&M, you'll see that this collection is basically a "Pokemon" style evolved version of just everything that was amazing about that collection. Now if only I could get my hands on that see-thru, laced, sequined, black button up.

No comments:

Post a Comment