Monday, February 7, 2011

hands down, I'm too proud for love


So I just found out today that The Sound of Arrows are in deed still alive and coming out with more material soon. If you don't know what any of this is about then check this bit and fall in love. It's been playing in my car for the past two years, and I am still in awe.

I'm also really excited about this new sweater I've been eyeing that I've finally tried on today. It looks much better on me than on the model, trust me. So if anyone wants to donate to the Joco-style fund, just contact me. You know where to find me. Oh, you know.

Don't really have much to say for today, other than it's been a great day, seeing that it did not have any sort of parallel with my dreaming about everything going wrong, and finally coming up with a good point. Life is extremely fickle, if one little things goes wrong, it can cause a shitload to fuck up the rest of your day, or week, or year. In this case, it was just a dream about my tires getting slashes, causing a butterfly effect of catastrophes. Thus ending in homelessness. Appreciate how good you got it now bitches!

I leave you with me and puffin. Together for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment