Monday, March 14, 2011

que mi corazon esta colgando en tus manos..


SXSW is here!

Haven't left the flat yet, however I do hope to get to see these next two bands later this week. Not sure if I'll be able to make it or not, but you should all check out their music.


First up is Oh Land, the new pop sensation hailing from Denmark (one of my favorite countries). The video is fantastic, with a quirky sensibility to the song. Love her look.

Here's her fantastic video for "Son of a Gun,"

Next would be Ólöf Arnalds, I just recently got into her music. But her new single "Surrender" is featured by Björk. You know I love me some Icelandic culture. So I'll definitely try to catch her show at the Swan Dive, 615 Red River Street, March 16th, 9:00 PM.


Æðislegt.

For now, I'm just going downtown this afternoon to see what trouble I can get into this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment