Tuesday, March 8, 2011

you will like my sense of style... you will like my sense of style...

Looks like it's going to be a Barbarella Tuesgayz night again..

I shouldn't be so shameless about going just about every Tuesday since I've lived in Austin, but then again, with music comparable to London's G-A-Y Late club, how could I resist? If it wasn't for them I wouldn't get to listen to Kylie, Robyn, Cut Copy, Kazaky or Sophie Ellis-Bextor anywhere in Texas.

It's Mardi Gras fat tuesday as well (whatever that means) so I to make it a little more eventful by wearing my gold beaded shirt from H&M in London, with my Topman winged ring, and some golden eye makeup (oh yes). It's what happens when your friends say they'll come over early but end up taking a lot longer than you expected, resulting in three costume changes, and makeup application. I have a feeling tonight will be quite eventful. For one, no work tomorrow, for two, lots of vodka..

Barbarella, is one of those unique places where the music is great, the drinks are moderately priced, and the crowd is really friendly. You can't find too many places like that anymore, so once I did, I held on tight. Nightlife is pretty important to me, as many of my closest friends would know.

Anyway, if you're ever in the area, you should definitely check it out at 615 Red River Street Austin, Texas 78701 (512) 476-7766

Theme song of the night... "In the Middle" - Kazaky.



No comments:

Post a Comment