Monday, January 9, 2012

Zana Bayne for Spring/Summer 2011

komma hem när jag vill...


A friend of mine who came back from New York for the break recently came over and opened my eyes to so many new things, music, fashion, vintage movies, New York club culture, I loved the whole evening. One of the many things I have recently found out about is the amazing Zana Bayne, her main focus is on leather harnesses and suspenders. However she also does have some shoes and shoulder pieces as well as belts. This whole "harness" leather look is just so intriguing, I'm going to have to invest. Not sure how, when or for how much, but I must have something from her online shop! There are so many things I want and so little money. I may just have to go to New York just to find a place to wear these pieces without being gawked at. Let's just say Austin is no where close to being considered as a "Fashion capital."

Featured song in title: Linda Bengtzing - Jag Ljuger Så Bra

No comments:

Post a Comment