Monday, March 7, 2011

you slide into my head..

So with SXSW starting in less than a week I can't help but start playing more and more of the types of artists that will be showcased here in Austin throughout the city. My top top show I have to see is definitely Friendly Fires,

Time

Thursday March 17

11:00PM

Venue

The Windish Agency House @ ND

21+

501 N IH 35

Then of course the amazing Ellie Goulding,

Time

Wednesday March 16

12:00AM

Venue

The Bat Bar

21+

218 E 6th St


And of course I have to support my Icelanders, FM Belfast!

Time

Saturday March 19

12:00AM

Venue

Emo's Jr

All Ages

603 Red River St


It's going to be an amazing week, to say the least. I'm sure I'll run into people from all over the country, if not the world.

I'll update more later on about other bands I'll be checking out. For now, those are my top 3 must see.

I will also be hitting up the American Apparel SXSW Flea Market, which should be either a crazy mess with loads of fun. I've never been to one before, but I feel like there will be some awesome deals, plus some of my friends will be working at the location as well. It'll be here..
SXSW Convention Center, 1st floor
500 E Cesar Chavez St
Austin, TX

Going downtown now for some pizza and sunny weather, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment