Monday, April 18, 2011

we were meant to be as one...

So Kylie was amazing.

One of the biggest reasons I went back to London last week was to see the one and only Kylie Minogue live in the O2 Arena. Anyone who's anyone performs at the O2 Arena, however, Kylie not only performed there, but had 5 consecutive nights sold out in London for that week(end). I would do a song by song review, but let's just say there was loads of costume changes, scantily clad dancers, elevated stages, defying of gravity, renditions and remixes of amazing songs and plenty of water fountains shooting all over the stage. Needless to say, it was her best live show she's had in her whole career, that coming from a boy that used to watch FEVERLIVE2002 every day after school in Junior High.

The best part, is that I not only got to see the London full blown version of the Les Folies tour, but I also get to see a (most likely) stripped version of the Les Folies tour. It should be interesting how that will turn out. And now that I have a bit more inspiration on how the show will turn out, I will have a much better outfit planned for this. Kylie's dancers better watch out before I blow them out of the water with my Showboy uniform.


No comments:

Post a Comment